If you find yourself avoiding smiling around others due to damaged or lost teeth, it is critical that you take the time to learn about ways to enhance your smile’s appearance and boost your self-confidence! At Schindler Smile Studio, Dr. Sharon Schindler and her team of professionals work with individuals to help them address concerns within their smile that make them feel embarrassed and provide them with solutions tailored to their specific needs.
Listed below are the possible cosmetic treatment remedies to help you with your smile:
- Porcelain veneers/veneerlays. Veneers are thin porcelain facings designed to bond onto the front of a tooth to cover imperfections and repair damaged tooth structure that impact the appearance of the smile. They are a permanent solution to brighten and whiten the smile and to improve health and function. Porcelain veneers are ideal to enhance the overall smile design and will last many, many years with proper care.
- Professional teeth whitening. Brightening the smile’s overall appearance and addressing dull, discolored teeth can be achieved with professional teeth whitening services.
- Laser gum recontouring. Patients with a “gummy smile” or an uneven gumline along the teeth can improve the issue with laser gum recontouring. This treatment can remove gum tissue to provide a better balance between the teeth and gums for a more attractive smile.
- Inlays and onlays. Inlays and onlays are porcelain restorations made to address areas of decay. They are larger than tooth-colored dental fillings but small than dental crowns, allowing for a more conservative treatment that doesn’t require as much removal of healthy tooth structure.
- Dental implants. Replacing missing teeth with implants maintains one’s appearance. These restorations function similar to natural teeth
- Metal-free bridges. Porcelain bridges are created to “bridge the gap” that can occur with tooth loss. These restorations are bonded onto the adjacent teeth for support and to restore the smile.
Learn more about cosmetic dentistry today!
People travel in from all over Ohio to consult with Dr. Sharon Schindler. If you would like to learn more about cosmetic dentistry treatments, connect with her front office team at 614-586-0609 to request an initial evaluation.